Applicable on cruise date: October 29, 2017 – April 01, 2018
Duration: approx. 8 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SRPHU01WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX. 100 PAX
Price: MYR 376 per Adult, MYR 294 per Child
** Not recommended for physical challenged and handicapped passengers
- Pornthip Sea Store – A wide selection of ready-to-eat dried sauté food such as stirred-dry fruits, cashew nuts, flossy pork, crispy pork and many other delicious food products.
- Depart to a local jetty to board a motor boat for a cruise to the outer islands of Phang Nga Bay.
- Lunch will be served on board the boat.
- Phang Nga Bay – A geological wonder filled with islets, sunken caverns, and startling rock formations rising vertically out of the sea. The bay is extremely sheltered and therefore ideal for expeditions on sea canoeing that explore the many fascinating caverns and islands throughout the bay.
- Sea Canoeing – Start canoeing upon arrival at Ko Panak and Ko Hong. Sea canoeing is one of the best ways to explore the fascinating and beautiful limestone karst islands and caves of Phang Nga Bay. Inside the “Hongs” (an open-to-the-sky lagoon inside a limestone islet) you will admire mangroves sprouting all around, and shrubs and trees struggling up rock crevasses. After Canoeing, you can enjoy swimming from the boat before returning to Phuket.
** Tour includes 2 caves for canoeing, approx. 30mins in each cave (Each Canoe carries 2 guests with a paddler)
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- Passengers who do not know how to swim are not recommended to join a tour involving water activity (e.g. snorkeling, diving, swimming and etc.).
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.