Applicable on cruise date March 31 – October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQHRR02WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 160 PAX
Price: TW$3,350 per Adult, TW$3,250 per Child
- Kurima Bridge & Ryugujo Observatory – The 1,690-meter Kurima Bridge, completed in 1995 for connecting Miyako and Kurima Islands. It is the longest farm road bridge in Japan. You could find a colourful sea view Seen from the bridge, the colors of the sea change kaleidoscopically depending on the angle of light, beautiful beyond words. The view of Yonaha Maehama and Kurima Islands is also fantastic. We cannot fail to recommend it as a great spot for a drive or for a stroll.
- Maehama Beach – When you see the white sand and the length of Maehama beach, which is well contrasted by the emerald-green ocean, you feel as if you are truly in paradise. It stretches seven kilometres and is suited for swimming and various other water sports. It usually leads rankings of Japan's best beaches.
- Aeon MaxValue – Popular shopping destination for many locals and visitor. The property includes supermarket and Pharmacy.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Semi-Submersible Vessel Sea-Sky Hakuai – Sea-Sky Hakuai is a semi-submersible vessel in which passengers can observe the depths of the ocean near the south part of Miyakojima. The seawater is incredibly clear. Let’s take a look at the beautiful undersea world of Miyakojima! (This attraction is not recommended for handicapped passengers or occupy with wheelchair. Passengers can enjoy and take photo at nearby area.)
- Ueno German Culture Village – The Ueno German Culture Village found its origin in the Meiji Era (1868-1912), when a shipwreck occurred on the Miyako coastline. Locals rescued the German crew, and a theme replica was built to commemorate this event. With a replica of the German Marksburg Castle, this theme park inter-mixes German culture with the beauty of Miyako Island to create an Okinawan German fairy tale. Guest can enjoy the Museum of Philanthropy visit up to 8th floor observatory level.
** In the event of unsuitable weather conditions, tour will be cancelled if the Sea-Sky Hakuai with no operation.