What's Included In My Cruise Fare?
Your accommodation, meals in designated outlets, some entertainment and many onboard activities are covered by your fare.
What's Not Included In My Cruise Fare?
Optional shore excursions, dining options, some shows/entertainment, items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone calls, facsimile or e-mail services, shop purchases, laundry, beauty treatment, hairdressing and massage services, medical services, port charges, fuel charges, insurance, government taxes, fees and gratuity are not included in your fare.
Who Cannot Travel?
Passage for a pregnant woman will only be permitted before her 24th week of pregnancy at the time of sailing. Children aged 6 months or less at the commencement of the cruise will be refused permission to board the cruise ship and the Carrier shall have no liability whatsoever for any consequences of such refusal. Guests are advised to check with the Carrier before booking.
No vaccinations are compulsory for any Star Cruises destination at the present time. However, guests may wish to consult their doctor to make sure their immunisation records are up-to-date or if any further vaccinations are required in those countries on their cruise itinerary.
Our Dress Code
Smart casual attire is suitable for most occasions while onboard. For your dining pleasure as well as for other guests, elegant casual attire is required during dinner at fine dining restaurants. For gala nights, the dress code should be elegant or smart casual wear is highly recommended. Shorts, Bermudas, slippers, flip flops, sportswear, bathrobes and swimwear are not allowed.
Most foreign currencies are accepted onboard at prevailing exchange rates. Most major credit cards (Visa/MasterCard/CUP/JCB/Amex/Diners) are accepted, along with travellers cheques, but not personal cheques.
Physically Challenged Guests
Most areas onboard our vessels are accessible to the physically challenged. There are also specially equipped cabins with wider doorways and larger bathrooms with grab bars and folding shower seats. The ship also provides wheelchairs for emergency purposes.
Guests who are unable to take a few steps without assistance from a supportive device will be unable to board the tenders* to go ashore. Please note that collapsible wheelchairs are allowed, but the guest must be independently mobile to board and exit the tenders. Crew members are there to assist, but they cannot support, carry or lift guests on board the tender for safety reasons.
If guests are unable to tender or disembark due to the above circumstances, there will be no refund or credit for missed ports. While we recognize your disappointment, the safety of both guests and crew takes precedence.
*Tender is a small boat used to transfer passengers from ship to shore when the ship is at anchor.
For your comfort and convenience, we recommend that each guest take no more than one suitcase and one hand baggage onboard. These must fit comfortably in your cabin as no baggage will be stored in the ship's hold. Your total baggage weight is suggested not more than 30kg*.
*Total baggage weight varies from vessel to vessel.
- Any prescription medications (bring extra in case of any delays and a copy of your prescription(s) in case refills are required
- Hand sanitizer (alcohol based)
- Hand tissues
- Disposable Gloves
- Face Masks
- Update your insurance details and carry your card or policy information with you in case you fall sick or get involved in an accident. Travel insurance to cover you in emergencies abroad is important; acquaint yourself with the details of your policy to know what exactly it covers.
- Travelers can wipe down the parts of their luggage that might have been handled by other people, such as baggage handlers, bellhops and airport shuttle drivers.
- Focusing on any high-touch areas, use disinfecting wipes that contain at least 60 percent alcohol to clean the handle, any hand grips on the side, and the wheels of your checked and/or carry-on luggage
- For the outside of the bag, you can also use soap and hot water
- Please be aware that the cleaning products could damage your bag, depending on the material.
How Do I Check-In Online?
Online check-in is available 90 days prior to departure, with a cut-off 72 hours before departure. Click here for more details.
Is there a City check-in service?
Yes. The City check-in service is available to RWAS member (Oversea inbound) with confirmed reservations on Star Pisces. City check-in service is available on departure day. Click here here for more details.