Applicable on cruise date: April 02 – November 15, 2017
Duration: approx. 5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SGLAN06WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN 8 PAX & MAX 20 PAX
Price: SGD 193 per Adult, SGD 183 per Child
** Not recommended for physical challenged & handicapped passengers.
Kilim Marine Park – arrive at Kilim Marine Park. During this tour, you will kayak throughout the extensive Kilim Marine Park and explore the wonders of its eco-system. View a variety of flora and fauna like the over-hanging Bogak Tree, the Brown Eagle, Tree Crabs, Iguana and Macaque Monkeys. Paddle at a leisurely pace in double-seated kayaks through the fascinating limestone rock formations that emerge from the floor of the mangrove swamp and sea. This fascinating geological wonders have been variously dubbed as the Temple of Borobodur the Elephant Stone and the Hanging Gardens.
- Lunch will be served at Rahmat Fish Farm.
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- Passengers who do not know how to swim are not recommended to join a tour involving water activity (e.g. snorkelling, diving, swimming, kayaking and etc.).
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.