Applicable on cruise date March 31 – October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 3 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQISH07NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 2 PAX & MAX. 10 PAX
Price: TW$3,450 per Adult , TW$3,300 per Child
** Not Recommended for Physically Challenged, Medical Condition, Handicapped passegners, Children below 6 years old and elderly above 75 years old.
** Disclaimer form is required to be filled up for this optional tour
** Advance reservation is required at least one day before tour date. Subject to availability.
- Snorkelling - One of the most common water activity in Okinawa, where you get the chance to see beautiful coral form, sea turtle and coral fish.
- Transfer from port – jetty – port
- Standard snorkeling set (Snorkel, Mask & Fins, life jacket, wet suit available in Winter time).
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- Passengers who do not know how to swim are not recommended to join a tour involving water activity (e.g. snorkeling, diving, swimming and etc.).
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.
- Changing room, toilet and shower facilities are not available on the snorkelling location.
- This shore excursion excluded tour guide. Mandarin speaking staff will accompany for basic translation and assistance.