Applicable on cruise date October 29, 2017 – April 01, 2018
Duration: approx. 6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQISH06NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 44 PAX
Price: TWD 2,700 per Adult, TWD 2,650 per Child
** Not Recommended for Physically Challenged, Medical Condition, Handicapped passengers, Children below 6 years old and elderly above 75 years old.
** Disclaimer form is required to be filled up for this optional tour
- Miyara River Canoeing – This place has been designated as natural monument park. Paddled canoes to explore the native mangrove river next to the river and enjoy a variety of birds tweet. 1 ~ 1.5 hours of exploration in the original, people being fully immersed in nature.
- Banna Park Observation Point – The park itself is positioned around what can broadly be described as a mountain (peaking at just 200m), and is divided into four zones and a 'Skyline' all of which are linked by paths and roads. The 'Skyline' runs across the top of the mountain where three observation points and an egg-shaped bird watching hide provide excellent views of Ishigaki and the surrounding islands in all directions.
- Local Public Market – a lot of shops along the market selling souvenirs, local products and local food.
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.
- This tour includes a professional trainer for canoeing. For safety reason, children between 6-12 years must be accompanied by adults on the same canoe.
*** This tour only applicable on cruise date as follows : Nov 5, Nov 12, Nov 19, Dec 3, Dec 10, Dec 24, 2017； Jan 7, Jan 21, Feb 25, Mar 11 and Mar 25, 2018.