Applicable on cruise date March 31 – October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQHRR08NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 2 PAX & MAX. 10 PAX
Price: TW$4,500 per Adult, TW$4,500 per Child
**Not recommended for physically challenged, medical condition, handicapped passengers, children below 5 years old and elderly above 75 years old.
**Disclaimer form is required to be filled up for this tour.
- Irabu Bridge – The Miyako-Irabu bridge took about nine years to complete. The main bridge span is 3,540 meters and cost ¥38 billion to build for connecting five islands. It is a longest toll-free bridge in the country.
- Stand Up Paddle – Stand-Up Paddle boarding is the latest sport to “hit the waves” so to speak. Unlike traditional surfing where the rider is sitting, stand up paddle boarders maintain an upright stance on their boards and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water.
- Toguchi-no-hama Beach – Located between Irabu-jima and Shimoji-jima Islands, Toguchinohama Beach is closer to the more “populated” area in the center of the two islands. The sand on this beach is so fine and white. The water is crystal clear and clean. Toguchinohama Beach is on the list of the top 100 beaches in Japan and is a popular beach with the local residents on the Islands.
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication /receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- Passengers who do not know how to swim are not recommended to join a tour involving water activity (e.g. snorkelling, diving & etc).
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.
- Package is not included tour guide, only Mandarin speaking staff is available on site provided by service provider.
- Changing room, toilet and shower facilities are not available on the snorkelling location.