Irabu Island Tour – with meal
Applicable on cruise date March 31 – October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQHRR04WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 80 PAX
Price: TW$2,700 per Adult, TW$2,600 per Child
- Irabu Bridge & Makiyama Observatory – The Miyako-Irabu bridge took about nine years to complete. The main bridge span is 3,540 meters and cost $38 billion to build for connecting five islands. It is a longest toll-free bridge in the country. Makiyama Observatory is a highest observatory in the island which can see Kurima and Ikema Island.
- Tooriike Pond – A mysterious, naturally-formed pond created by the erosion of limestone by rain. The fresh water of the pond is connected to sea water, making it a unique diving spot. It is designated an Okinawa natural monument.
- Toguchi-no-hama Beach – Located between Irabu-jima and Shimoji-jima Islands, Toguchinohama Beach is closer to the more “populated” area in the center of the two islands. The sand on this beach is so fine and white. The water is crystal clear and clean. Toguchinohama Beach is on the list of the top 100 beaches in Japan and is a popular beach with the local residents on the Islands.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Aeon MaxValue – Popular shopping destination for many locals and visitor. The property includes supermarket and Pharmacy.