Applicable on cruise date March 31 – October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQHRR03WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 80 PAX
Price: TW$2,600 per Adult, TW$2,500 per Child
**Not recommended for physical challenged and handicapped passengers.
- Ingya Marine Garden Beach – one of a popular beach in Miyako and it is suited for diving beginner.
- Higashi Henna Cape – It is designated as a National Historic, Scenic and Natural Monument, and the great panoramic view from the lighthouse. This is not only one of the most scenic places in Okinawa but is also among the 100 most beautiful areas in Japan. The 2km long cape is surrounded by deep blue ocean water and Easter lilies bloom beautifully in the early spring. You can view the East China sea to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Shigira Lift Ocean Sky (include one way cable car ride) – Full length 283 meter long cable car was just opened in April 2016. You could enjoy the beautiful blue sea and colourful landscape surrounded by beautiful nature without unobstructed from the air.
- Aeon MaxValue – Popular shopping destination for many locals and visitor. The property includes supermarket and Pharmacy.
** For Shigira Lift Ocean Sky, children must accompany with adult. Age below 3 year’s old children are not allowed to take the
cable car due to safety reason.
** In the event of unsuitable weather conditions, Shigira Lift Ocean Sky trip may be cancelled. Participants of this tour will then change to visit Ueno German Culture Village. This theme park inter-mixes German culture with the beauty of Miyako Island to create an Okinawan German fairy tale. Guest can enjoy the Museum of Philanthropy visit up to 8/F observatory level.