Phuket City Tour & Simon Cabaret Show – without meal
Applicable on cruise date: October 29, 2017 – April 01, 2018
Duration: approx. 6.5-7.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SRPHU02NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX.150 PAX
Price: MYR 205 per Adult, MYR 155 per Child
- Promthep Cape – Most photographs of the stunningly beautiful sunset in Phuket were taken here. Located at the south-most tip of Phuket island offers a memorable and spectacular view of the Andaman Sea. (Takes about 50 steps up to viewpoint) (Available for Monday 1500-0100 cruise only)
- Wat Chalong – It is the most famous and sacred temple in Phuket as it was the residence of a respected monk Luang Po Cham, who took part helping people during the Chinese Coolie Rebellion in 1876 during the reign of King Rama V. (Main building for worship or make wishes still remain open but other buildings are for photo taking only)
- Cashew Nut Factory and Shop – visitors are invited to sample an assortment of cashew nut varieties and dry fruit candies that are for sale here.
- Jungceylon Shopping Complex at Patong – It is a sophisticated shopping complex located on Patong Beach, and a popular shopping spot for tourists. The two main stores in the complex are Robinson Department Store and Big C Supermarket. There are also over 200 stores in this complex selling clothes, sunglasses, souvenirs, electronic products & etc.
- Simon Cabaret Show – The beautiful crews of Phuket Silom Cabaret promise to blow you away with their splendid Broadway-standard stage shows featuring skillful dancers, stunning costumes and great music and light system they are second to any other shows in Thailand.