Onna Glass Centre Tour – without meal
Applicable on cruise date March 31, 2017 - October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 6.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQNAH04NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 800 PAX
Price: TW$1,350 per Adult, TW$1,000 per Child
- Manzamou – named by the King Shoukei of the Ryukyu Dynasty, Manzamou means an area of grass to sit 10,000 people. The cliff is located in the middle of the coast of Okinawa Main Island and looks like an elephant's nose. The plateau above it is made of raised ancient coral reefs beaten by the waves. Most of the plants you see around this area are designated as special natural treasures. The view from the cliff, 15 to 20 meter above the sea, is breath-taking but you must be careful not to miss the trail.
- Okashigoten Confectionary Factory Line – original Beni-imo tarts are made in the line factory where you can get to see its final process of manufacturing through the window in the shop, and where you can find the famous Okinawan sweets products such as Beniimo Tart and purple yam cream.
- Onna Glass Kogei-Muara Ikusei Centre – The Ryukyu glass, one of Okinawa’s top crafts along with pottery and lacquer ware, is made in Onna. Here you will see how the glass being produced and how the craftsmen succeed in making colorful and warm glass handicrafts fitting the exotic atmosphere of Okinawa. (Exclude entrance fee to Glass Maze).
- Mihama American Village – the entertainment complex' theme of Americana provides a nostalgic pleasure for residents of the bases as well as an interesting diversion for the locals. The Mihama American Village resembles a big American outdoor shopping mall with lots of shops, restaurants and cafes. The most recognizable feature of the American Village is the large Ferris wheel.
- Aeon Shopping mall – It is one of the biggest shopping mall in south of Naha. The property includes approximately 80 specialty stores, such as apparel stores, fashion stores and restaurants.