Travel Documents



What documents do I need to travel?

Please ensure that your passport has at least 6 months validity from the end of your desired cruise.


For domestic routes:

A child's original birth certificate is required.


For all destinations cruises:

An international passport with work permit / employment pass / student pass / immigration card is required.

You may also need to obtain visas for certain countries on your cruise itinerary and we advise that you contact your travel agent immediately for details and assistance.


For details of visa requirements, please visit the following websites: