Discovery of Naha – without meal
Applicable on cruise date Ocotober 29, 2017 – April 01, 2018
Duration: approx. 5.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQNKG04NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 120 PAX
Price: TWD 1,400 per Adult, TWD 1,000 per Child
- Katsuren Castle Remains – It was registered as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2000, where has a Legend of Hero Amawari who loved by locals. You can capture a full view of the Katsuren Castle Remains at the open space in front of the castle. One of the features of the castle is smooth curved and heaped stone walls. The figure that stands on a hill with a blue sky was likened to a huge sailing vessel. This is a scenic site with a 360-degrees view from the top of 98 meters high.(Need to takes about 180 steps up to the top of Castle Remains, please wear comfortable shoes. This attraction is not recommended for Physically Challenged Passengers or occupy with wheelchair, recommended to have outside photo stop only)
- Mid-Sea Road Station – The Mid-Sea Road is a road in Uruma, Okinawa, Japan. 4.7 kilometres (2.9 mi) long, it forms part of Okinawa Prefectural Road No. 10 and runs across the sea. It’s a great place to take photos on fine days.
- Salt Factory Nuchimaasu – Because salt is the basic commodity, people often say “I already know about the salt”. Factory utilizes their facility to upset these prejudices. Nuchi-masu is very unique salt and is completely different from the other salt you have seen in the market.
- Pharmacy – Enjoy some shopping in local pharmacy where you can find health products, cosmetics, drugs and groceries.
- Aeon Shopping mall – It is one of the biggest shopping mall in south of Naha. The property includes approximately 80 specialty stores, such as apparel stores, fashion stores and restaurants.