Applicable on cruise date: October 01, 2016 – December 31, 2017
Duration: approx. 7.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RPHU04WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX. 150 PAX
Price: MYR210 per Adult, MYR140 per Child
- Island Safari Camp – take an elephant ride through one of Phuket’s forested areas. Riding an elephant is an experience not to be missed. These lumbering monsters are incredibly agile for their size and can negotiate slippery slopes that even humans would falter and slip on - and all this while carrying three people on their backs. Guests can also enjoy the young elephant and monkey shows after the ride.
- Wang Talang – One of the biggest jewellery, souvenir and gift shop in Phuket Town.
- Cashew Nut Factory and Shop– visitors are invited to sample an assortment of cashew nut varieties and dry fruit candies that are for sale here.
- Wat Chalong – It is the most famous and sacred temple in Phuket as it was the residence of a respected monk Luang Po Cham, who took part helping people during the Chinese Coolie Rebellion in 1876 during the reign of King Rama V.
- Jungceylon Shopping Complex at Patong – It is a sophisticated shopping complex located on Patong Beach, and a popular shopping spot for tourists. The two main stores in the complex are Robinson Department Store and Big C Supermarket. There are also over 200 stores in this complex selling clothes, sunglasses, souvenirs, electronic products & etc.
- Dinner at Devana Plaza Hotel.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
** NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED & HANDICAPPED PASSENGERS