Phuket – Phuket City Tour & Simon Cabaret Show – without meal
Duration: approx. 7.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RPHU02NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX. 150 PAX
Price: MYR175 per Adult, MYR130 per Child
- Promthep Cape – Most photographs of the stunningly beautiful sunset in Phuket were taken here. Located at the south-most tip of Phuket island offers a memorable and spectacular view of the Andaman Sea. (Takes about 50 steps up to viewpoint)
- Wat Chalong – It is the most famous and sacred temple in Phuket as it was the residence of a respected monk Luang Po Cham, who took part helping people during the Chinese Coolie Rebellion in 1876 during the reign of King Rama V.
- Cashew Nut Factory and Shop– visitors are invited to sample an assortment of cashew nut varieties and dry fruit candies that are for sale here.
- Wang Talang – One of the biggest jewellery, souvenir and gift shop in Phuket Town.
- Jungceylon Shopping Complex at Patong – It is a sophisticated shopping complex located on Patong Beach, and a popular shopping spot for tourists. The two main stores in the complex are Robinson Department Store and Big C Supermarket. There are also over 200 stores in this complex selling clothes, sunglasses, souvenirs, electronic products & etc.
- Simon Cabaret Show – The beautiful crews of Phuket Silom Cabaret promise to blow you away with their splendid Broadway-standard stage shows featuring skillful dancers, stunning costumes and great music and light system they are second to any other shows in Thailand.