Duration: approx. 5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RKRB06NM
PARTICIPATNS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX. 100 PAX
Price: MYR305 per Adult, MYR255 per Child
Take the speedboat trip for an exciting island-hopping to famous four islands where you can swim, snorkel or just soak up the sun and the unbeatable beauty.
- Pranang Beach – Secluded peninsular. Explore the Princess Cave with decorative spirit house. Free time for sunbathing and swimming.
- Tup Island – one of the most popular offshore islands around Krabi for tours, come here to witness and photograph the amazing parting of the seas. Tup is much smaller than the other islands in the group, however it has a nice beach and the waters that surround it provide an excellent spot for snorkelling with an abundance of tropical fish.
- Chicken Island – The island commonly known name as Chicken Island because of a large rock formation that undoubtedly resembles the head and neck of a chicken. What makes this spot so different from the other islands around Krabi is witnessed on low tide when a sandbar emerges from the water. This sandbar connects Chicken island to the two smaller islands of Koh Mor and Tup in effect making the three islands become one. This picturesque and unique occurrence is commonly referred to as Talay Waek.
- Poda Island (Koh Poda) – the wonderful beach on Poda Island is fascinating with white fine sand and crystal clear sea. It is undoubtedly one of the most favourite beaches for tourists.
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- Passengers who do not know how to swim are not recommended to join a tour involving water activity (e.g. snorkeling, diving, swimming and etc.).
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.
** Not recommended for physical challenged & handicapped passengers.