Krabi Adventures – with meal
Applicable on cruise date: October 01, 2016 – December 31, 2017
Duration: approx. 6.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RKRB02WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX. 150 PAX
Price: MYR240 per Adult, MYR170 per Child
- Snake Farm – feel the excitement of snake show and discover many species of tropical snakes. Enjoy the monkey show too.
- Giant Catfish Farm – designed park with numerous ponds with different kinds of fish, many of plants where you can enjoy the nature walk.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Tiger Cave Temple – “Tham Suea” or Tiger Cave gets its name for many incidents including a rock looking like tiger paws and real tigers that once wandered here. The cave itself is set among lush green forest and hundreds-year-old gigantic trees, especially in Khiri Wong Valley. The place is peaceful enough that it turns into a medication site. Fascinatingly, it also bears an archaeological importance as stone tools, potsherd, votive tablets and unbaked clays, all are dated back to prehistoric to proto-historic eras.
- Ao Nang Beach – Overlooking the tranquil sea, hidden among tropical greenery. Hostels, hotels, bars, restaurants & souvenir shops are along the shore. Ao Nang beach is indeed the ultimate destination for the tourist who loves sea and sun.