Penang – Experience the Pearl of the Orient – with meal
Duration: approx. 5.5-6 hours (including travelling time)
Tour Code: GPEN07WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN 30 PAX & MAX 200 PAX
Price: SG$110 per Adult, SG$95 per Child
- Khoo Kongsi Temple – a Kongsi is a clan house for Chinese of the same clan or surname. The Khoo Kongsi is one of the most impressive buildings of historical and cultural value in the country. Intricate carvings, statues, paintings and coloured tiles decorate the walls, pillars and roof.
- Clan Jetty – the Clan Jetties of George Town are the traditional settlement created by Chinese immigrants who share common historical, geographical and lineage origin. Today there are still six clan jetties along the waterfront.
- City Town Hall (photo stop) – located along the Esplanade is a fine building of Victorian architecture built in 1903; a reminder of the colonial era in Penang.
- Mural Street Art - Since its inscription has a World Heritage Site, George Town, Penang, has developed itself as a vibrant showcase for street art. The uniquely beautiful street arts / mural paintings / wall paintings across the historical George Town by Ernest Zacharevic (a young Lithuanian artist), in conjunction with Penang Georgetown Festival since 2012, as well as many other artists such as Louis Gan.
- Trishaw Ride – Holiday in Penang will never be complete, if you do not take an old fashion ride in Penang trishaw. It is the best way to see and explore the city of Georgetown in a much slower pace. You will be able to cover every nook and cranny of Georgetown heritage trails using the eco-friendly mode of transportation that are fast gaining popularity among tourist.
- Enjoy Buffet dinner at Hotel Cititel.
- Local product shop or Cocoa products showroom – enjoy shopping for Penang famous local products.
** NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PASSENGERS AND HANDICAPPED PASSENGERS