Penang – Penang Local Products Experience – without meal
Duration: approx. 5.5-6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: GPEN06NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 30 PAX & MAX. 200 PAX
Price: SG$47 per Adult, SG$42 per Child
- Make your own Tau Sar Pheah – one of the famous local cake in Penang is Tau Sar Pheah. It is widely enjoyed by both locals and tourists. Penang Tau Sar Pheah in Hokkien, is basically a baked biscuit with thin layers of flaky pastry and mung beans filling. You will have chance to make your own Tau Sar Pheah in a local products centre. By the end of the making session, you will receive 4 pieces of your own make Tau Sar Pheah and 8 pieces Tau Sar Pheah offer by the shop on complimentary basis, and one dummy fridge magnetic Tau Sar Pheah.
- City Town Hall (photo stop) – located along the Esplanade is a fine building of Victorian architecture built in 1903; a reminder of the colonial era in Penang.
- Little India – popular with heritage enthusiasts, international conservationists, tourists and locals, Little India features a thriving and vibrant collection of historic attractions, places of worship, shops, restaurants, florists, barbers, astrologers, millers, money changers, fruit sellers and herb dealers.
- Cocoa Products showroom – you can savour all types of chocolates and the unique Malaysia fruit chocolaté.
- Gurney Paragon Mall – it is a new beachfront lifestyle mall set to open along Gurney Drive comprising a lifestyle mall and an outdoor dining strip.