Penang – City & Shopping tour – with meal
Duration: approx. 5.5-6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: GPEN03WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN 30 PAX & MAX 200 PAX
Price: SG$90 per Adult, SG$70 per Child
- Buffet dinner at Indian Palace Restaurant.
- Khoo Kongsi Temple – a Kongsi is a clan house for Chinese of the same clan or surname. The Khoo Kongsi is one of the most impressive buildings of historical and cultural value in the country. Intricate carvings, statues, paintings and coloured tiles decorate the walls, pillars and roof.
- Little India – popular with heritage enthusiasts, international conservationists, tourists and locals, Little India features a thriving and vibrant collection of historic attractions, places of worship, shops, restaurants, florists, barbers, astrologers, millers, money changers, fruit sellers and herb dealers.
- Prangin Mall – it is a shopping centre caters to a market ranging from lower to middle class. The mall comprises six levels including a basement floor. Enjoy free time for shopping.
- Trishaw Ride – Holiday in Penang will never be complete, if you do not take an old fashion ride in Penang trishaw. It is the best way to see and explore the city of Georgetown in a much slower pace. You will be able to cover every nook and cranny of Georgetown heritage trails using the eco-friendly mode of transportation that are fast gaining popularity among tourist.
- Local product shop or Cocoa products showroom – enjoy shopping for Penang famous local products.
** NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PASSENGERS AND HANDICAPPED PASSENGERS