Penang – Handicraft Experience – without meal
Duration: approx. 5.5-6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: GPEN02NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN 30 PAX & MAX 200 PAX
Price: SG$60 per Adult, SG$55 per Child
- Batik Factory – visit Batik Factory and witness the traditional technique of batik printing using wax and dyes.
- Botanical Garden – the 72-acre gardens are famous for their flora and Long-Tailed Macaque monkeys which roam freely. The garden was created in 1884 as a nursery for planting of tropical plants.
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre – Learn about Royal Selangor’s 126 years old brand history and heritage of design and craftsmanship at the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, Straits Quay. Visitors will be able to experience pewter in an interactive manner and pick up stunning pewter souvenirs for their loved ones. From home to personal accessories, Royal Selangor has a variety of items for the modern lifestyle. Visitors are also able to make their very own pewter bowl using traditional tools at the School of Hard Knocks (at your own cost).
- Straits Quay – it is a waterfront mall where visitors can get a panoramic view of George Town. Occupy 22,000 sq ft of space at the mall to accommodate 100 lifestyle and entertainment outlets.
- Local product shop or Cocoa products showroom – enjoy shopping for Penang famous local products.