Applicable on cruise date: April 02 – November 15, 2017
Duration: approx. 5.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SGLAN01WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN 32 PAX & MAX 200 PAX
Price: SGD 78 per Adult, SGD 63 per Child
- Langkawi Underwater World (Include entrance fee to Underwater World) – It is one of the largest marine and fresh water aquarium in South East Asia. The concept and theme of Underwater World Langkawi are geared towards Knowledge, Education and Entertainment. Unique to Underwater World Langkawi is the gigantic 15-meter long walk-through tunnel consisting of 500,000 liter seawater which houses many big fishes and sea creatures.
- Kuah Town – the name "Kuah" is a Malay word meaning "gravy" and involves an old legend of two battling giants who overturned a gigantic pot of curry at the spot where the town now stands. The town is a duty free shopping haven with a wide variety of goods sold at attractive prices.
- Eagle Square (photo stop) – It is one of Langkawi’s best known attractions, a large sculpture of an eagle poised to take flight. Dataran Lang has beautiful miniature fountains, terraces and bridges, making it the ideal place for those postcard-perfect holiday photos.
- Makam Mahsuri – is the crypt of the legendary Princess Mahsuri. Most of the island’s natural attractions have fables attached in true Malay style and Mahsuri’s Tomb is probably its most famous legend.
- Enjoy some light refreshments at Resort World Langkawi.
*** There is a minimum charge for the usage of cameras inside the Mahsuri Tomb.
Pre-Cruise Tip: You can book this tour in advance of your cruise to get exclusive online discount at Shop & Cruise. Buy now!