Phuket Sightseeing & Shopping – without meal
Applicable on cruise date: October 01, 2016 – December 31, 2017
Duration: approx. 6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RPHU07NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX. 400 PAX
Price: MYR85 per Adult, MYR55 per Child
- Gems Gallery – The world’s biggest jewellery and gems centre, with a vast selection of high-quality products at fair prices.
- Pornthip Sea Store – A wide selection of ready-to-eat dried sauté food such as stirred-dry fruits, cashew nuts, flossy pork, crispy pork and many other delicious food products.
- T-Shirt Factory & shop – Where you can find many styles of Phuket T-shirts at wholesale price.
- Promthep Cape – Most photographs of the stunningly beautiful sunset in Phuket were taken here. Located at the south-most tip of Phuket island offers a memorable and spectacular view of the Andaman Sea. (Takes about 50 steps to viewpoint)
- Jungceylon Shopping Complex at Patong – It is a sophisticated shopping complex located on Patong Beach, and a popular shopping spot for tourists. The two main stores in the complex are Robinson Department Store and Big C Supermarket. There are also over 200 stores in this complex selling clothes, sunglasses, souvenirs, electronic products & etc.