Applicable on cruise date: October 01, 2016 – December 31, 2017
Duration: approx. 6.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RKRB03WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX. 100 PAX
Price: MYR505 per Adult, MYR440 per Child
** NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED & HANDICAPPED PASSENGERS
- Phi Phi Island – Regarded by travellers from all walks of life as being among the most beautiful tropical islands of the world, Phi Phi Islands have become one of the most popular tourist attractions in Thailand. In addition, the islands are famous as the location where the movie "The Beach" featuring Leonardo Di Caprio was shot. The islands, together with the nearby Noppharat Thara Beach, a total area of 390 square kilometers, were recently established as a national park.
- Ao Maya – Phi Phi Islands scenic coves are favourite snorkelling places while the sea around the islands, which are deep and full of coral formations are popular diving spots. With its emerald crystal sea, secluded beaches, mountain cliffs, colourful coral reefs and undersea life. Enjoy snorkelling at this beautiful Ao Maya.
- Scenic boat ride – boat ride around Phi Phi Island passing Pileh, Loh Sama Coves, Viking Cave and then to Phi Phi Don Island.
- Lunch at Phi Phi Natural Resort.
- Bamboo Island – Bamboo Island is a flat evergreen island with blending white sand and beautiful crystal clear water, where it is a fantastic area for swimming, snorkelling and relaxing.
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- Guests who do not know how to swim are not recommended to select a tour involving water activity (e.g. snorkelling, diving, swimming and etc.).
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.
Pre-Cruise Tip: You can book this tour in advance of your cruise to get exclusive online discount at Shop & Cruise. Buy now!