Shop Till You Drop – with meal
Applicable on cruise date: October 01, 2016 – December 31, 2017
Duration: approx. 7 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RPHU05WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 25 PAX & MAX. 200 PAX
Price: MYR 130 per Adult, MYR 100 per Child
- Wat Chalong – It is the most famous and sacred temple in Phuket as it was the residence of a respected monk Luang Po Cham, who took part helping people during the Chinese Coolie Rebellion in 1876 during the reign of King Rama V.
- Cashew Nut Factory and Shop– visitors are invited to sample an assortment of cashew nut varieties and dry fruit candies that are for sale here.
- Gems Gallery – The world’s biggest jewellery and gems centre, with a vast selection of high-quality products at fair prices.
- T-Shirt Factory & shop – Where you can find many styles of Phuket T-shirts at wholesale price.
- Jungceylon Shopping Complex at Patong – It is a sophisticated shopping complex located on Patong Beach, and a popular shopping spot for tourists. The two main stores in the complex are Robinson Department Store and Big C Supermarket. There are also over 200 stores in this complex selling clothes, sunglasses, souvenirs, electronic products & etc.
- Dinner at Devana Hotel.