Applicable on cruise date March 31 – October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQISH04NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 120 PAX
Price: TWD$ 2,200 per Adult, TWD$1,650 per Child
- Nagura Dam & Monument (photo stop) – A monument to the Taiwanese farmers who emigrated to Ishigaki island in the prewar period and introduced agricultural know-how by bringing a water buffalo and pineapples to the island, had been set up at Nagura Dam in Ishigaki in 2012.
- Kabira Bay – With its emerald green and blue hues Kabira Bay is considered one of the most beautiful places in Japan and definitely on the top of the list for Okinawa. There is a look out area at Kabira bay that allows for breathtaking views of the scenery.
- Glass Bottom Boat (included boat ride) – enjoy spectacular views of the underwater marine life. This boat allows you to see the colourful fishes and coral reefs surrounding Kabira Bay. (Ryuyku Black Pearl Centre – Kabira Bay has a thriving cultivated black pearl industry. Rykuku Black Pearl Centre near the bay where offers you an opportunity to choose your favour products. (This attraction is not recommended for handicapped passengers or occupy with wheelchair. Passengers can enjoy and take photo at the beach nearby.)
- Mineya Minsah Kobo – Originally from the tiny island of Taketomi-jima, the technique for producing this unique cloth has been handed down through the generations and remains essentially untouched by modern technology. Here offers a wide range of contemporary Yaeyama Minsah products that fit modern needs
- Aeon Max Value – it is the largest supermarket in Ishigaki. Around the area also with 100 Yen Store, book store, cosmetics shops and other local shops. Here you can find different kinds of products including clothes, leather goods, groceries, skin care products, electrical goods, local Japanese food and etc.
Pre-Cruise Tip: You can book this tour in advance of your cruise to get exclusive online discount at Shop & Cruise. Buy now!