Applicable on cruise date March 31 – October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQISH06NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 44 PAX
Price: TW$ 2,700 per Adult, TW$ 2,650 per Child
** Not Recommended for Physically Challenged, Medical Condition, Handicapped passengers, Children below 6 years old and elderly above 75 years old.
** Disclaimer form is required to be filled up for this optional tour
- Miyara River Canoeing – This place has been designated as natural monument park. Paddled canoes to explore the native mangrove river next to the river and enjoy a variety of birds tweet. 1 ~ 1.5 hours of exploration in the original, people being fully immersed in nature.
- Tamatorizaki Observation Point – This is an observation platform offering one beautiful views on Ishigaki Island. The spectacles of lush green mountains contrasted by coral reefed emerald green and cobalt blue seas is truly awe inspiring every visitor think they stepped into a piece of paradise.
- Local Public Market – a lot of shops along the market selling souvenirs, local products and local food.
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.
- This tour includes a professional trainer for canoeing. For safety reason, children between 6-12 years must be accompanied by adults on the same canoe.