Thai Massage & Krabi Scenery – without meal
Applicable on cruise date: October 01, 2016 – December 31, 2017
Duration: approx. 5.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RKRB04NM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 7 PAX & MAX. 12 PAX
Price: MYR200 per Adult
- Thai Massage (approx. 2 hours) – Thai Massage experience has become a lifestyle choice for many world travellers. It stretches the body and pushes a person’s limits to improve flexibility and circulation.
- Ao Nang Beach – Overlooking the tranquil sea, hidden among tropical greenery. Hostels, hotels, bars, restaurants & souvenir shops are along the shore. Ao Nang beach is indeed the ultimate destination for the tourist who loves sea and sun.
- Wat Kaew Korawaram - A large Buddhist temple located on a hill overlooking Krabi downtown. A majestic staircase lined by golden Naga sculptures leads up to the 2,500sqm terrace on which the white temple stands.
- Khao Khanap Nam (photo stop) – these two hills, roughly 100 meters high, flank the Krabi River running between them to form a distinctive vista and the town's most prominent landmark.
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury.