Applicable on cruise date March 31 – October 27, 2017
Duration: approx. 6 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: SQHRR01WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 36 PAX & MAX. 240 PAX
Price: TW$2,800 per Adult, TW$2,700 per Child
- Ikema Bridge & Island – The Ikema-bridge connects the islands of Miyako and Ikema. It is 1425m long and it`s construction costs were 9.9 billion yen. It was finished and opened for traffic in 1992.
- Nishi Hennazaki Cape – On the Northwest edge of Miyako Island. A beautiful scenic place with facing Ikema Bridge and 3 windmills.
- Yukishio Saltworks – Yukishio is certified as “The salt which contains the most variety of minerals in the world” on August 2000 by the Guinness World Records. On 2006, 2007 and 2008 won the golden prize in 3 years in row at the Monde Selection, which is said to be the Olympic of food production! Learn more the usage of Yukishio and find out the secrets of Yukishio born from the blue sea of Miyako Island.
- Miyakojima Marine Park – Going down almost 100 stairs of the tunnel-shaped Underwater Observation Facility, you can see many colourful tropical fish down there. Each of you can be lightly dressed, and feel free to come here to enjoy the completely natural sea world. (This attraction is not recommended for handicapped passengers or occupy with wheelchair. Passengers can enjoy and take photo at nearby area.)
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Aeon MaxValue – Popular shopping destination for many locals and visitor. The property includes supermarket and Pharmacy.
Pre-Cruise Tip: You can book this tour in advance of your cruise to get exclusive online discount at Shop & Cruise. Buy now!