Applicable on cruise date: October 01, 2016 – December 31, 2017
Duration: approx. 6.5 hours (include travelling time)
Tour Code: RPHU06WM
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED: MIN. 20 PAX & MAX. 100 PAX
Price: MYR340 per Adult, MYR290 per Child
** Not recommended for physical challenged & handicapped passengers.
- Depart to Chalong Bay to board a speedboat to Coral Island Banana Beach Club.
- Coral Island (Koh He) - Off the southern shore of Panwa Cape lies the beautiful island famous for its white powdery beach and unspoiled coral reefs, thus it’s also named Coral Island. Coral Island is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving as well as choices of water sports all year round. At Banana Beach Club, where you may simply relaxing in a beach chair, swimming, snorkeling or enjoy activities on your own expenses; scuba diving, parasailing, banana boat.
- Lunch at the beach-front restaurant.
- Cashew Nut Factory and Shop– visitors are invited to sample an assortment of cashew nut varieties and dry fruit candies that are for sale here.
- Passengers shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour
- This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
- Passengers who do not know how to swim are not recommended to join a tour involving water activity (e.g. snorkeling, diving, swimming and etc.).
- All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you